As I was setting up this blog, the profile was asking me for my profession. Then I thought about all the different types of jobs I have held and thought it would be fun to make a list of them. These are jobs I was paid for, so don't include any of my volunteer work. Here goes (and I'm trying to get them in chronological order):

  1. Legal Secretary
  2. Belly dancer
  3. Belly Dance teacher and choreographer
  4. Costume designer
  5. Disco dancer and teacher
  6. Author
  7. Photo model
  8. Singer
  9. Exhibition hostess
  10. Office administrator
  11. Magician's assistant
  12. Bartender
  13. Web designer
  14. Payroll secretary
  15. Translator
  16. Boutique owner
  17. Sales associate
  18. Cashier
  19. Line Manager
  20. Office Technician
  21. Executive Assistant
  22. Staff Services Analyst
  23. Associate Personnel Analyst
  24. Retiree
I didn't necessarily stop one profession to move into another. Some of these overlapped. It's a long story. ;)




I'm not sure, but I think this photo is from Heilbronn. Most likely in the kitchen behind the nightclub. I danced there at a place run by Bunjamin and used to hang in the kitchen with his wife. From my clothing I know it's after I was in Paris because the skirt was from there and the blouse was from Marseilles. I should have started writing my story earlier when my memory was better!! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Fiction - see the movie!

On becoming a dinosaur